sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

About me and my life

Hello (:   My Name is Elizabeth Nammour, But my family and my friends calls me Eliza:$  I'm 17 years old. I study att URBE. I studied att CEVAZ last year. Now i'm studying  Electronic Engineering,
In the picture, this is my sister Carolina, she is my best friend and of course my older sister.
i'm arabic, my dad and my mom born in Lebanon, but we born in MaracaiboZulia-Venezuela.
I went to Lebanon in 2001 and 2009. Lebanon is a beautiful country. isnt big but the people are specially and nicee $: i love lebanon and i hope to go again.


I like listening to music all day.. i love Lady Gaga, Eagles, Rihanna, David Guetta, Fergiee, etc (:
My favorite Music is Hotel California-Eagles, Alejandro of Lady Gaga and I love the Way you Lie of Rihanna '8' ...


I'm a rarely person xD!
i love the red flower, i love the chocolat (:
I'm friendly, i have a nice personality, i like to share with my family and with my friends,
I don't like the liars.. :@
I sometimes happy and sometimes Sad.. is depend de moment, the place and about who!

I love my family, i love my brothers, i love Venezuela, i like Urbe xd! and I Love my teacher Doris Molero <3


by Elizabeth :D



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario